Our top priorities are the health and safety of our brides, employees, and community. We put certain procedures in place in order to protect everyone’s health during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19). In order to provide the safest possible environment, we’ve changed some of our store policies as listed below:
-Appointments are limited and required for store entry.
– Limit of two guests per customer
– If you or your guests are ill or showing any symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you or your guests have travelled or been in contact with a carrier, please wait 14 days before coming in.
– We ask all appointments arrive no earlier than their time slot, as we need to allow for additional cleaning in between customers.
– We are monitoring all orders consistently to ensure prompt delivery times. We ask any delivery inquiries are submitted to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to help expedite our response.
– Currently, newly ordered dresses are experiencing longer arrival times. We recommend 10-12+ months lead time for bridal and 6+ months lead time for bridesmaids and mothers (possible rushes available).
– For those with limited available time, we offer many styles to be purchased in store.
Keeping our customers and employees safe is our number one priority. As a local business, it is our responsibility to minimize the potential spread of the novel Coronavirus, for not just our local but our global communities as well. We value you all as members of our Lily Rose family and will continue to keep you up to date. If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com.
– The Lily Rose Ladies