To help slow the spread of COVID-19 within our local community, The Lily Rose Bridal has temporarily closed our store based on the guidelines provided by our local government. We continue to keep a close eye on the situation and hope to reopen our store by May in accordance with local authority direction.
However, we’re doing everything we can to continue helping brides (and their party members) who are still planning their weddings for 2020 and 2021. We understand the new pressures added onto our future brides and we’re here to help in any way we can to streamline the process for when they’re ready to shop or guide them in placing their orders.
Here are ways we can assist you:
1. Schedule a phone/email consultation. This helps us get to know you and your style! We will have one of our stylists personally guide you through our selection of dresses with their extensive knowledge of our inventory. After an initial discussion, we also may be able to schedule a virtual appointment. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise how to proceed.
It’s important to note that the standard timeframe between ordering your dress and it’s arrival is 4-6 months. You also need to factor in 2-3 additional months for alterations. There are possibilities of rushing the order as well as adding a rush on alterations to work with shorter time frames.
2. Collaborate to find your ideal dress. Pinterest is great for curating the type of dress you are looking for. Through our email consultations, we invite you to share your pinterest board with us! This quickly helps our stylists get an idea of your vision. We can then help you by collaborating and sharing dresses that we currently carry, specific to your tastes.
Be sure to check our Collections for the top dressmakers we represent, including Essense of Australia, Hayley Paige, Watters, Willowby, W.too, Pronovias, Casablanca Bridal and Tara Keely by Lazaro. Once you have a good selection of styles, email our team at email@example.com requesting a personalized consultation and we will be in touch shortly!
3. Place your dress order from home. If you previously shopped at our store and have your dress selection, please contact our team and we can walk you through the ordering process. We can help you with measurements and guide you through the options of the style.
If you have found your dress selection and have not shopped at our store before, we are able to order dresses from the designers we carry. We can guide you through the design selection and go over all details regarding our custom orders.
If you say yes to your dress during our COVID-19 shutdown, we are offering our brides a Celebration Appointment once restrictions are lifted. We will schedule an appointment for you in the future so we can recreate the experience for you and your guests!
We highly recommend ordering in advance for our previous shoppers, as well as new customers with a 2020 wedding. This can assure a timely arrival of a custom ordered dress and a quicker turnaround for completion before the wedding date.
4. Check on your order. If you already had an order underway, we are happy to provide you with updates. The best way to expedite the process is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry and we can check on your order and get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are continuing to receive our shipments and orders for our store. If your order arrives in store we will call you and discuss your options. We can set up an appointment for pickup once local authorities allow or we can ship your order immediately once paid in full.
5. Enjoy special discounts for Medical Professions and Essential Business Workers during COVID-19. We truly appreciate every medical professional who has stepped up during this global pandemic. We want to do our part and give them a small thanks for their invaluable efforts! And don’t think our everyday workers have gone unnoticed… we’re also offering all “essential business” employees who worked during the COVID-19 restrictions a discount for all their hard work, as well! Proof of employment or medical ID required.
We understand this is a stressful time for all and we will be doing everything we can to help make your bridal dreams come true. Stay safe and healthy, friends! As always but especially now, we appreciate your business and patience during these difficult times. We look forward to seeing you again soon!